View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
SlipKnoT

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Sup my fellow Canadians

Hey everyone i'v been on this forums for the last 2 weeks but just now decided to register.

Anyways. So i went down to the dealership in Vancouver. Payed 500$ for a small sorta "Im on the list to get the car" type of thing. No one knows any thing there. I asked approximately when would the car be out. The guy has no idea just said maybe about 2 months. I knew he wouldn't know the price, but i tried to get something out of him. No avail, wouldn't even give me an estimation. What he did say is that as soon as they get the specs and the price it takes about 2 weeks for the cars to ship in. He will give me a call as soon as the specs come in and i will need to fill out the paper work.

A few things that are troubling me though. I dont have a clue what the price of the car is other then the people speculations of it being sold in US for a base v6 for around 22k+. With that said, since we're in Canada are they gona do that whole +20% tax or w.e they call it over the MSRP? If a base model gona cost 30k here im gona be PISSED. Will prolly head over to US and buy one there then that should save me at least 5k if not more. Guess ill find out soon enough.
SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote