View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 01:56 AM   #3151
yenkostyle

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs279 View Post
Maybe I will. Thanks for the advice but there seems to be enough douche bags right in this thread with nothing better to do than share useless opinions
Really that is all you can do now? Resort to directly attacking a person by name calling? You received feedback on a car you are posing as something it is not (an SS), through your own admission"...hadn't seen a picture of my calipers close up he and you included wouldn't have ever known the difference so don't give me shit about what's actually reality and what isn't."

It's obvious you want sooo bad for it to be a real SS. You are emotionally invested in what people say about your car and choice of presenting, errrr posing it as something it is not. But hey if a guy identifies as a woman and cosmetically changes the way they look then in today's society they are now all of a sudden classified as a woman so I guess if you take a V6 non SS and give it a nose job, some badges and stickers that make it look like an SS it can be, in fact an SS if it wants to... Lmfao, Who am I to hate?

Good luck to you young man in your endeavour but in my book you are no better then a person throwing on a military uniform without ever serving a day and claiming they are something they are not.

I'm sure you will have a few choice four letter words for me as the likes of you will without a doubt have to say something to get in the last word so I leave you with your opportunity. But for your entertaining childish emotional response to my opionion, as it sure has gave me something to waste my time on.
yenkostyle is offline   Reply With Quote