View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #5
Tecca

Drives: ...
It might be because people are going through withdrawal from your #noclue thread

Code:
or because certain individuals are spying on what you say 
(they know who they are)

chicagobulls has a point, and I am guilty at that. Heck I used to bash Adams product left and right but I have long moved on plus I believe they have greatly improved their product.

As far as your clay bar thread goes as I was going to post there but I will mention it here, if you have a low concentration of soap say 1:8 it provides enough lube and won't break down the clay. There are even some detail sprays that will break down clay such as Dodo Juice Tropical Mist.

Although I think it would benefit if we had more meaningful posts on product reviews or daily detailing tips kinda like ihaveacamaro did with his Perl review for tires or what camarodreams had on his comprehensive guide.

I know I am currently doing a complete detail that I am breaking up into a series. That I hope to post soon, going from checking paint thickness to engine detail, to interior, polishing, different ways to wax that not many people do anymore and so on.

Now on the bashing, I know I am guilty, but sometimes I think we need to grow some thicker skin. However making fun of someone's ethnicity should be considered as a ban. Also I don't think people realize some post helpful items behind the scenes on private messages. Like the leather question thread. Yeah I posted the idiots guide to searching but I also contacted him via private message and helped him with his question.
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote