View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #81
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
I will not buy one...forget it. Those huge LEFT HAND DRIVE stickers ruin the entire car for me! Guess I need to head over to the Ford Store and get a Mustang. How could they do that to what was a beautiful design?
What are you talking about?? The left and right lane turn signals?? To me those are perfect and you want people to know when you are turning left and right.. The V6.RS package and all the professional pictures taken of the car look great. I am very happy to see them and I know GM did an excellent job keeping as true to the concept as possible. All of the changes had to be made because of Government regulations. The car is much safer now than it ever could be keeping it a clone of the concept.. be glad there are some changes...I'm getting a V8 regardless of the bumper unless after I see both in person I end up staring at the V6 a whole lot more...However I really want 422HP or more at my command with monster torque and better handling.. I really want to like the SS bumper as much as the V6, but most of the time when I see a picture of it, I simply don't.. However some closeups of it make it look good, others don't in comparison.. I'll just have to wait and see it in person before making a final decision.. But don't knock off the car simply because of one thing toesuf94.. and you described the camaro in 1 word in the thread below as mesmerizing....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...4393#post94393

Last edited by Supermans; 08-06-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Supermans is offline   Reply With Quote