View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 10:48 AM   #14
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
I remember that discussion over at CZ28.com as well. It is very obvious that the two cars are not the same. The differences in the pictures are not just from a simple cropping of the photo.. the changes are clearly intentional. If you look at the roof line on the GMcanada camaro it appears to be a little higher, and as already stated, the lip in the front is extended (safety reasons perhaps?) and the rear end is flattened. Since the comments coming from GM have constantly been that the changes will be subtle and the overall look will be retained, I think this picture may be showing us just what that means.
Something else I just noticed, but I'm not 100% sure if it's just me.

Doesn't the placement of the sideview mirror look a little different? The rendering looks slightly further back.

I have to say the front of the rendering I actually like even more than the concept. But the rear... I just don't like it flat very much. Won't stop me from buying, but would prefer the concepts rear.

EDIT- Actually, looking at the 2 pics, I'm almost positive the side view mirror are actually quite different, not just placement.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote