View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
ForceFed

Drives: Trailblazer SS
Full Carbon Fiber and Carbon with Colored Kevlar Finned Valances - SS/RS bumper

What I have here are three very Rare Prototype items. We were developing these for the new generation Camaro since there are none available in the market anywhere. These are full Cabon Fiber and Kevlar rear valance inserts for the 2010 Camaro SS and RS stock bumpers. These will mount where your factory plain black plastic bumper is. We started this project with intention of going into full production and due to builder/finisher differences, these were the only three produced. I have multiple pictures I'll be happy to send via text or email of the parts, but these are something you will not find anywhere else.

I have the following available:
- Full 2x2 Twill Carbon Fiber version (***SOLD***$650 Shipped $600 picked up)
- Carbon Fiber with Yellow Kevlar Fins ($450 SHIPPED $400 picked up)
- Carbon fiber with Red Kevlar Fins ($650/SOLD)

Both the Full and Red Versions are bolt on ready as they will be sold. The yellow is also bolt in ready with the need of a small bracket fabricated. Great for a DIY guy. I'll explain further about the yellow if your interested in it. Contact me. All three require minor modification of the factory bumper, but do not interfere with putting the car back to stock if so desired.

I have them priced above as stated, these are for local pickup only in Dayton, OH 45410 only.
NO SHIPPING at this time.
Serious Interest only
PM me for more info.
This is a Rare item I was working on but did not continue the project due to differences with the builder.

Last edited by ForceFed; 09-24-2012 at 11:45 AM.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote