Thread: TPW 4/22
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #47
mt000162216

Drives: rally yellow 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarilynMonbro View Post
TPW 4/22! Becky told me yesturday that it was about to be produced or whatever and I think it finished production today! I checked the chevrolet.com/trackingorder (thats not the legit url) and it said that production was complete! Now a question for all you seasoned vets (cause this is my first new car), how substantial is your location when it comes to the time it will take the car to be delivered? I live in Detroit and I'm thinking my delivery time will be a bit shorter than mosts because of how close Dtown is to Canada. I've found that most people are only waiting around 2 weeks (roughly) to receive their camaros. I was hoping this would be the same cause for us 4/22's because I should be back in Detroit by May 2. Any of you guys got any guesses how long it might take for you to get your car? I'm just sick and tired (extremely tired) of not getting any sleep or getting any work done!
I live in detroit as well. My car was built 4/11 and it still has not even shipped. So it could be longer than two weeks. Hopefully not tho it has been extremely frustrating knowing that the car is just sitting there.
mt000162216 is offline   Reply With Quote