View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #906
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnArborBoy View Post
Hello everyone, new member here with my first post. Picked up my new 2011 2SS/RS with IBM exterior and black interior yesterday. I've had too much fun driving to post until today.

Have to give a HUGE shout out to BeckyD at Rodgers Chevrolet for finding the car of my dreams in less than a week. As so many of you know, she's a peach to work with. I highly recommend anyone who can't find the exact Camaro of their dreams at their local dealer to contact her ASAP. I've never had an easier vehicle purchase ever. Plus, she works with a local detailer who had these stripes that were in between GM's CGM and silver. I love the contrast with the IBM exterior.

Any of you Camaro owners in SE Michigan . . . keep me posted of any events or gatherings, I'd love to show and mingle if I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by airos4 View Post
Here's some pics of my return to the Camaro world, post stripes

Those are the CGM stripes, FYI.. was strongly considering black but I saw a few and they were just invisible on the car. Also, the GM guy said that the black are just matte black and not gloss, and that they "look weird" on a shiny car.
Great looking cars.