View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #44
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
I'm not going to get into a discussion on CAFE or the bailout in this thread. I will reply (at some point) privately though. I encourage anyone else that wishes to talk about these things with HTP Autoworks do the same. Both of those topics inevitably turn from facts into politics, and I don't want this thread to get derailed by that.

As for your participation in this area, its not about getting rid of people that disagree. My point was that if you're not interested in the Z28 we've been expecting, there are probably other places on Camaro5 that you'd enjoy more (and would welcome you more). For example, if what you want is a 700 hp GT500 competitor, thats fine. Head on over to the ZL1 forum and see what the folks over there think of such a car. If there is anything that should be such a monster, its the ZL1. After all, the ZL1 is the big dog, the ultimate, the king kong, the be-all and end-all Camaro. I'm sure there will be some receptive ears for the type of car you want to see over there. And they'll be open to discussing what may or may not be possible/practical/desirable and so on.

Lastly ... freedom of speech applies to speaking in public. This forum, although open to the public, is in fact privately owned and operated.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote