View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #17
Cleric

Drives: not a 5th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
Yeah, they came across the same way to me BlacLac... sorry if that was not the intention, you just can't tell sometimes when you are reading the words instead of listening to them. Sorry bro.

I think the same thing actually, and have said it several times on verious threads. However, now that I think about it, I don't know that it will. I think we all see this car in a totally different light. I believe I am correct in assuming that 90% of the to-be Camaro owners don't think about this car an iota as much as we do. They are not behind their computers each day checking out forums and trying to get every ouce of information they can about it like we do. Therefore, when it does get revealed for production it will be like new all over again for them. I just think we have a different perspective than most.
to clarify also blac im not saying thats the way you meant

i never really stopped to think about it that way. I still cant get over 2.5 year LT in production. I understand the complexities and all but I want to get a new car in the next year or so and not sure if i could way 3 years.

BTW we got great smilies that we never use

Cleric is offline   Reply With Quote