View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:35 PM   #11
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
The best deal is the Camaro. For the difference in price, you could spend that same money on a supercharger kit that brings your numbers way ahead of the competition. Would you rather drive a $60k Camaro SS packing forced induction with a Pedders suspension, 360 Forged 20" CF5IVE rims, and a custom carbon fiber package from DSV Customs or an overpriced import from Germany or Japan that looks half as good and won't keep up to your nearly $30k in mods? I think it's clear who wins this battle. For the same money, the Camaro is faster and yours through personalization or you can have everyone else's overrated BMW or Lexus. Don't get me wrong. Both of those cars are phenomenal machines, but I doubt you've been to a car show where all 3 cars are present. I have, and all the people were in the Chevrolet section.

In summary, for $60k, you can have the IS-F or the M3; for $60k, you can also have a Camaro SS with a Pedders race suspension, a supercharger, 360 Forged 20" CF5IVE carbon fiber rims, a DSV Customs set of interior panels to match your (my) interior, and a whole bunch of other parts that bring that 20-hp difference to a big advantage for your (my) Camaro. Tell me who wins now.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote