View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
fastfreddie
FreakyFast!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS S/C NicKey #55
My first mod was the addition of a cold air intake. I selected the Cold Air Inductions brand based on the performance numbers at the time. I purchased the unit from APEX Motorsports in Louisville, KY.

Name:  8CAI Intake.jpg
Views: 6483
Size:  53.7 KB

Next, I thought the engine needed a little dressing up so I picked up these nice polished caps from CamaroCollection.com

Name:  8Engine Caps.jpg
Views: 6221
Size:  22.5 KB

Also from Camaro Collection, I ordered this cool Camaro rear license plate frame which surrounded my special ordered Route 66 plate nicely.

Name:  9License Frame and Personal Plate.jpg
Views: 6747
Size:  46.3 KB

Next, I added some faded style side gill graphics from Revolution-Motorsports.

Name:  10Side Gills.jpg
Views: 6395
Size:  49.6 KB

I didn’t care for the look of the gold bowtie with IOM so I picked up these white bowtie overlays from Big Worm Graphics to go with the body color. Afterwards, I wish I had gone with IOM, but they didn’t look too bad.

Name:  11White Bowtie Overlay.jpg
Views: 6715
Size:  66.6 KB

Next, came some badging for the hood. I liked the L99 theme so I went with block lettering style to match the CAMARO on the side of the car. I picked them up from Emblem Pros. I also put a set on the orange trim portion of the dash, along with a more descriptive dash plate.

Name:  13L99 Badging.jpg
Views: 6348
Size:  64.1 KB
Name:  Dash Plate.jpg
Views: 6960
Size:  39.5 KB

2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro custom painted by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250743
fastfreddie is offline   Reply With Quote