View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #45
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Hey gang!

First off, great to get down to Orlando and meet Tracy in person. We've talked multiple times via email and PM and yesterday was the icing on the cake.

Let me also start off with saying that both the SC and TT cars that these guys are working so feverishly on look and perform incredible! We got to take the TT out for a spin and there is nothing like riding in that V6 car with those twins installed. We talked a little about what other supporting mods might coexist with doing a TT build, but in all, I really love the work and engineering that has been done to make this a reality.

The Supercharged version is just as classy. I really had to take a second look at it to see how it was plumbed and built. Just excellent work and thought processes to complete the job here as well.

We'll be helping to promote these out on the West Coast once I get back home in the next couple weeks so for those of you on the fence or wondering just what to do to get your V6 to the next level, this is definitely it.

Not just the next level, but several levels higher.

I love seeing the Isolator, the Billet Pullies, and SC/TT Catch cans in person and how they work in unison for both builds.

I shot a couple pics and hopefully some of you can see just what I'm talking about.

Enjoy and we look forward to seeing more of these out there on the streets!

Ivan
Ivan , Thank You for posting the pics ...awesome to see pics of Gretchen and the SC car I have not seen my SC car in person yet,but i knew it was in good hands when i shipped it down to Tracy
smoke1lt is offline   Reply With Quote