View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #47
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by trcsr View Post
Thanks for the response and advice. I could not believe that just hanging something across the battery would have an affect on anything in the rest of the vehicle. I have come to the conclusion that this was a bit of BS from the service mgr. and the dealership owner has not talked to me since I brought it up to him. I don't know if he was mad at me for challenging his SM or if he was mad at the SM because of telling me that. I have contacted the PR and Marketing manager of the dealership, who also happened to be the person I purchased the car from, and told her the story but have not been able to get back to her since to find out what she has to say about the situation. If what the SM told me was the case then there are thousands of GM owners who do not have warranty coverage due to adding CAI, headers, cat-back systems, and lots of other aftermarket items.
No problem. GM also has customer service reps here on the forum. You might try contacting them as well. One of them posted on the first page of this thread.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote