View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #807
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Woooooo Hooooo that's great news J ,the ZLX is famous now ,can't wait to see the pics of this show
Thanks P, I was so stoked when I was invited to display the car inside! It's hard to describe since you're overseas, just how big this event is, but it's HUGE!! Every auto TV show will be there doing segments, every big named magazine as well. It's probably the biggest car show in country, at least for GM cars that is. After being in the 2 magazines and then moving back to New Jersey, getting invited to be indoors on display at the GM Nationals was the cherry on top of the sundae!!! Trust me, I'll have more than enough pictures and video for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
That freaking rocks John!!!! Congrats!! thats is too cool!
Thanks Chris!!! Hopefully after you & I talk and discuss what I mentioned to you, who knows, we may have a little road trip planned!! I'm almoost done setting up my office and computer system, so expect a PM from by the end of the week Chris.

On Friday I'm going to see Matt & Joe of Tune Time Performance for a little upgrade to my tune since the octane is higher here in NJ, so we can add a few degrees of timing to pull some more power from the beast, and I want to add a 4 gallon Meth tank to bypass the windshield wiper tank. This way I won't have to fill up as often. I've heard nothing but good things about the guys at Tune Time, so I'm sure we'll be in good hands!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote