View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyCamaro View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking for a minute and there are definitely some knowledgeable individuals here on the forum. Well, here's my issue............ My tail lamp is out on the far right side. I figured well I want new tailights anyway so I bought some brand new smoked L.E.D.s. Thought problem should be fixed with brand new taillights. NOPE, same exact problem guys and now the new lamp is out as well (far right). The only way Chevy will take a look is if I install the old ones THEN they will see what the issue is. Before I go thru all of this with taking out the new lamps etc. What the heck could be wrong, I'm thinking maybe a prob with the cars computer, sensors IDK. Give ANY thoughts you may have. Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about the issue with your vehicle's taillights. It's good to see that you enlisted the services of your GM dealer. Once you make the adjustments, I will be more than happy to assist in monitoring the repair process. I can even schedule the appointment for you. If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care