View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #1693
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 427Carl View Post
The rear stripe has some little pieces out of it (real little) They have ordered a new stripe for it.. I may not replace it, but i want the new stripe for the future.. If you have any pictures, other than what is posted, I would reimburse you for any effort to get them... "YOU guys" opened the doors, so much, the bottom rubbers split lol My dealer got me new sill plates and rubbers... I think I mentioned , our dealer, also had #000029 6 cyl black LT, and it went to Keswick Ontario p.s how can I find RICK?
Man i have a ton of pics of your car. Will sift through em at home and get them for you. Hopefully we still have them.
Yeah im glad she found a happy home, Frank and I were talking about that when we saw the stripe. Some people are just pricks.
Oh well shes a great car for sure! Real cool history. Ill pm you the details when i get home. As for finding Rick, check the Canada section of the forum and youll find him there. Great guy and a reall Camaro guy!
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote