View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Camaro8810

Drives: Black 2010 2LT RS
3M Paint Protection Film installed on my **Black Camaro**

What's up everyone. Just got home from the shop literally 30 mins ago. I had the 3M "Clear Bra" Paint Protection Film installed. Like the title states, I own a Black Camaro and I know that a lot of you were interested in seeing how it looks installed on Black Camaro. The coverage that I received includes the entire front Fascia, 12 inches up on the hood, side mirrors and Door edges.

I can say that for a person like me this was the BEST thing I could have done for my car and my personal sanity. I couldnt be any happier. You can't see the lines from a distance and you really need to walk in close and look for them in order to pick them out. The one thread I saw on the board, the guy had it installed on a White Camaro and I couldn't see a thing. Some even questioned if he really had it installed. Those with light colored Camaros it should be a no brainer. I hope my Pictures help those of you out that have been on the fence about making the investment. Especially for those of you that have darker colored Camaros. At least now the board has views of installs on the light cars and now on Black. Also another great thing is that I have a lifetime warranty against Yellowing, Peeling and Bubbling. Anything goes wrong I go back and they redo what needs correction, no questions asked. If you guys have any other questions just let me know.

Last edited by Camaro8810; 08-17-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Camaro8810 is offline   Reply With Quote