View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #48
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 View Post
damn i want those mirrors

does anyone know how i can get them?
I have a contact over in Japan, his name is Yosi San and he runs a parts store in which I've ordered things for my Honda Element. He got me parts that I wanted on the Japan version of my Honda after I had seen them on Japan websites. Example, Honda doesn't make a passenger door unlock for it's US version but because the car was right hand drive over there, I got the part the it took to add to my passenger side and it looked and worked factory. I also got the center dash surround from Yosi as it had both the 4-way flasher button like the US version but also had an opening for the cigarette lighter which I used for a push button start. It was pretty cool. I'm going to make contact with him and see what some of those parts will cost.
One thing that is done when ordering from him, you have to have a picture ID. Generally I'll just email him my order with a copy of my DL with my DOB and DL blacked out and paypal him the money. Just have to see what the current dollar to Yen is on the day you order but other than that, it's been all good! Just when I thought I wouldn't have to use Yosi San again.

I'm going to look over the post again and see what's what and show him the pics of my interest as the language barrier is tough at times even in typing but we manage. I'll what he can come up with as for as parts and prices.

peace!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote