View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:40 PM   #16
ajs69cam

Drives: 2010 Camaro
DDC---- Let me tell you what just happend this past weekend-- My wife calls me on my cell and begins to tell me how bad the Jeep Wrangler ( 2003 ) is running-- I asked -- What's it doing-- She tells me that it won't go over 30 mph and it felt like it was stuck in 2nd gear--My frist thought was tranny trouble then maybe it was the Catylitic Converter-- Anyway I told her to bring the Jeep back to the house and I would take a look at it-- ( by the way -all this time I'm in the garage under the 69' camaro finishing bolting the trans into the block )-- She gets home and begins to tell me the same story as before then she mentioned that she had just left the service station and THEN the problems started--- I thought maybe it was BAD GAS---- Then I remember a time when my LS2 Saturn did the same thing-- I had just filled my tank with fuel and took off down the road when the car did the same thing-- NOW 8 years later the Jeep was doing it -- I asked her to take the gas cap off and replace it by turning it only one click instead of clicking it 5 or6 times to make sure it was locked-- I then told her to drive the Jeep-- She called me back and could'nt belive that I had fix it by just taking the cap off and puting it back on-- SHE LOVES ME--- Moral of this story-- Vaccum on Fuel Pressure Sensor will create these symptoms-- Hope this helps you -- AJM
ajs69cam is offline   Reply With Quote