Thread: 2016....
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
silentpinoy

Drives: Hyundai VT

Hello Camaro owners. Long story very short. Believe it or not, I've been saving and saving AND saving since I was 19, I'm currently 35. Now, I did own a '96 Impala SS (Brand New) back in the day, but went import after selling the SS in 2005. The Impala was a birthday gift for me and didn't have to pay a dime, as it was paid off per my father. Anyway I digress, 16 years later and having a mother telling me that it was a waste to buy any car over $25, I've decided to wait another 3 years (2016) to purchase a brand new vehicle.

I'm a new guy when it comes to Camaros. I've seen them in the 80 and 90's and well, I wasn't too fond of them. When the next gen. Camaro was released I still wasn't that thrilled. My eyes were set on the GT-R, and then came the ZL1. Dammit, why God, why? LOL!

I don't know what it was about the ZL1, but it grew on me. And just the sound alone was a convincing. I hope by then, I make up my mind. Let's just say by 2016 I can either put a huge down payment or purchase it in full with money left over for ADV.1 wheels. I hope that 17 years of saving is worth it at the end. What say you ZL1 owners, what would be your desire if you had the money to purchase either vehicle?
silentpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote