View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #19
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
I prefer PS3.

Not understanding why you would want to pay for online gaming when you can get it for free. I have played on XBOX live many many many times and I dont see why it is worth paying for over what the PS3 offers for free.

PS3 can play blu-rays.

I originally played ps1 and ps2. It took more than HALO and a bunch of stolen exclusives to turn my loyalty.

That was enough for me.

Not sure about the newer xboxs but the older ones just seemed thrown together and low quality. For example...you have a big ass brick in the power cable you have to deal with. The controllers dont come wireless and the ones that you buy extra you have to put batteries in LOL. The System doesnt have an auto feed for the discs. It is loud. It just seems thrown together and was coupled with a 30% failure rate at the beginning. Literally EVERY one of my friends who bought a 360 originally got a red ring within the first couple years. I have had my PS3 since launch and never had a problem.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote