View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #11
Sevn86

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItGreasey View Post
thanks for the story, it gives us a good idea of the kind of "hesitation" you're experiencing. but, yours sounds like a different issue maybe. do you drive with Traction Control turned on, or off? i turn mine off before i even shift out of Park. the only time i keep mine on is if i'm driving in the rain or an icy road. i understand that you bought a CAMARO, and you expect it to perform when you punch it. is this issue easily duplicated in your 2LT? - like if you took it out right now, could you punch it and have it not take off even though your RPM's go up? if it happened only once and you have never been able to duplicate the situation, i'd say it was a fluke thing that just doesn't happen regularly at all.

when i originally created this thread, i had a different kind of "hesitation" in mind. mine was more along the lines of having the engine "hesitate" to move from V4 Mode to V8 Mode. i feel it "flutter" like it is trying to accelerate in V4 Mode instead of V8 Mode like i'm understanding it should. and this is why is is so important that LS3 drivers do not chime in on this or vote on the thread. but for LS/LT AUTO owners, it may still be relevant.

thanks for your input! i would appreciate it if everyone who votes "Yes" on the poll leaves a comment and describes their symptoms, and when & how exactly this "hesitation" exists.
Idk how to turn it off...so its been on i guess...but what i meant was my car hesitates to speed up when i give it gas i can see my rmps go up when i accelerate but its takes awhile before the car actually responds (I normally never stomp on the gas pedal its almost always slow/ moderate acceleration). And about being able to duplicate the issue well its happened twice so i guess if i tried to do it right now i guess i could. Like the rpms jumped to 6000 and the car just didn't go. Oh and another thing is like if im at 65 miles an hour on the freeway and i want to speed up i will press the pedal a little harder then what its currently at and thats when sometimes it doesn't respond in time. It just delays...Its just very frustrating. None of the other cars we have do this...its just my car.
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote