View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
jnm2003

Drives: O2 GMC & 2010 camaro SS IBM 6M
Yea it is high pitched! I thk it could also be the brakes bc they had some threads that talked about our cars need extra weights to balance correctly!? It does it in any gear goin slow while turning.. Like when the car is in under a load! It does it at the end and a lil after clutch disengagement. And 90% of the time when i take off in first in the morning from sitting up all night..but only the first time tho like when I'm pulling out of my parking spot at my apt but may not do it the rest of the day.
I brought it to a guy that does tuning and dynos down here and he said it was normal tranny noise like your dealer said. They just don't notice it bc not many muscle cars are stock for one thing and are quiet enough to hear. And ur older Camaro had a diff tranny don't forget that either.
Mine is starting to do it less and less, I guess it's breaking in and it was just normal noise. Got 1700 miles on it now. Runs great! So imma give it jus a lil bit longer and say f* it bc the only reason I posted a thread Is bc I'm prob gonna end up voiding my warranty here soon and wanted to make sure all the kinks out first!

2010 camaro SS/RS Manual IBM.
NEW TIME 12.24 @ 114 mph. -[B] street tires, Hurst short throw, Halltech yellow jacket intake, AR long tube 1 7/8 headers, and a tune.
12.82 @ 110 MPH 1.92 60ft ALMOST Bone Stock ONLY MOD IS Borla mufflers.
jnm2003 is offline   Reply With Quote