Thread: The Interior
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 01:23 AM   #43
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
I hate the tach area... they have got to change that whole "retro" look of the big numbers. I like how my 2001 Camaro has the little individual lines that tell you just how fast you're going. With the tach like it is on the concept, how would I be able to argue myself out of a ticket?! :p I like the various extras you can see on the closeup of the panel shot of the convertible concept (like the headlamp light, etc.) I think that's pretty neat.

I will also say that IMO, the orange in the coupe concept is absolutely hideous. But when I saw the interior of the convertible, I liked it somewhat better. I just want my interior color to correspond well with my exterior color.

I also would like to have the option like some of the newer cars are coming out with now where you can change the back light behind your instrument panel from pink, purple, blue, green, whatever. I'm a blue kind of girl, myself.

I also hope that my seats stay low to the ground like they are in my 4th gen. I love my low seats and I think they are extremely comfortable. I would drive my car to California and back (and that's quite a long way from Kentucky!) without thinking twice about it, and I know my seats would be comfortable.