View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #14
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IneedAZ View Post
Tagging along!! MATT is only an hour drive from me if i go that route. I have a Dynotunenitrous Wideband AFR/Nitrous Pressure on the way and will be anxious to see where my Trifecta has my numbers at various stages of throttle. Hate spending the money twice though...neither one are cheap!! I do like the idea of what u just got so i could turn the fans on sooner. It gets so hot and humid down here!

Does his tune include free updates? what about adjusting the timing for the NOS?

Depending on the updates... I do not want to go into tuning wars of tuner A vs B here. What I will say is that how we are doing it with the wideband gauge attached is one of the best methods. Others cannot get widebands to log in their software, so they are relying on customer input and estimated RPM ranges for the wideband reading. We are looking right at the actual wideband being logged and adjusting that way. We really don't have any planned future updates, but yes if I came across something in another tune that would work well on yours I would do a free update no problem. If you add heads/cam combination to the car, then we'll go on a per case by case basis on how much additional for that round of mods. Right now we have a sweet deal going on that includes a free custom tune (This does not mean one tune file, this means from start to finish remote tuning) coupled with the HPTuners software.

You are more than welcome to come here to use the dyno, we can get some base pulls on the car and see if it would be worth even touching the current tune. That is up to you.

etmx: Just shot you a file bud. Enjoy the Camaro cruise!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote