View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #30
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
I'm not try to pick on anybody else's car either, but mods are the same as packages, you don't get anything back on either except to the right buyer. Sorry, but its the same perspective as one not paying more for a used car with leather seats than a used car with cloth seats. BTW I can mod a car for a lot less than what GM will sell it for.

I don't see how you can refer to a 1-4 year old car as dated. GM "refreshed" the Camaro to sell more. The market is flooded with 10-13s and sales were slowing. Yes many people will trade for the newest thing on the market, to each their own. I'm sure if we took a poll from what I've read on the forums the vote for those who like the 10-13 styling over the 14 would be significant.

One thing to keep in mind, the 5th gens will still be refered to as 2010's to the average person. Just like when the average person sees a first gen they automatically assume oh it's a 69.

Sorry for the rant.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote