View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #15
Muscle Master
SS Lightning

Drives: An SRT8
......I fully understand the weight of my decision and I have been thinking about for the past 3 months, and I graduate HS June of '09 so I still have plenty of time to think about it, but I really wanted to be a sailor on a Nimitz ever since I was 10 so its like a goal

Quote:
f you cant do a single pushup, then (and im using your words here) you need to get your "fat ass" into some kind of shape or that 8 weeks will turn into 12 or 20. the military would rather "recycle" you to a beginning week of training and keep you in training till you are fit enough to graduate than kick you out. trust me, ive seen it done.
I'm aware of the PT requirement and working on right now, so far i'm 287 lb and falling, diet, walking, and running, and I start football the 6th of august hopefully I'f I stay on this path I would make it

I understand that I would be swabbing decks for probably 2 years but I'm am prepared to invest my time and effort, if I'm lucky I might make an officer rank in a short while

I think I'll do good in the military, hands on training with military hardware and some day get a degree in Computer science/computer engineering

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote