View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
2010 1SS/RS or 2013/14 1LE?

I wanted a V8 when I got my current Camaro last year, but could not afford one, bought during year end clearance for 2011's, could not find a decent used SS deal around my area, and my last car was dying so I needed something sooner than later.

Well fast forward to now. I will be graduating in December from college and already have a job lined up (currently interning at place of employment). I am in a financially better spot than I was a year ago.

Well I am always checking out new and used Camaro's in my area via cars.com. I came across this gem: http://www.hyundaiwolfchase.com/Vehi...-TN/1530251803

It has been on the lot since August 2011 apparently. I went and looked at it yesterday in the rain so none of the salesman would bother me. Seemed to check out fine. I can tell it has been sitting on the lot a little while. I am going to look at it again today and ask to test drive. I know that price is too high.

I am hoping for some input from all you C5 members is if I should wait on a 1LE or try to get this (provided price is right). I am excited about the 1LE, but at same time wondering if it is more cost effective to just get an SS and mod it. Thanks for any input.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote