View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:06 AM   #24
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Well, after my first day of testing, I can honestly say these mounts are not as "intrusive" as I was expecting. Yes, I can tell a difference, and yes, I can "feel" the motor more, especially when at idle. But, in my opinion, it is NOT anything that is annoying or loud. When cruising, even at highway speeds, I can't really tell any difference from stock. At idle is where I can tell a difference. There is a little more vibration, and I can feel most of it down in the footwell. My car is not cammed, so the big cam guys are certainly going to feel more. I know there will be a hundred questions asking how these compare to the Pfadt mounts. I've never been in or driven a car that had the Pfadt mounts, so I can't really give a valid comparison. I can only assume that because our mounts have much more bushing material, that our mounts would be less rigid and a little more "streetable". Also, just FYI, rumor has it that we may also be producing a completely SOLID mount for the hardcore race guys!!!

More updates as the week progresses.....