View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #52
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KylePickard View Post
What I am saying is the dealer I bought it from picked it up directly from Magnuson. I'm saying I didn't buy the supercharger off ebay from some random guy. Get your shit straight and stop calling me a liar because im pretty sure I've been here the entire time dealing with this issue and your just making assumptions off what you see here on this thread.
I am making "assumptions" based off of what you have posted. Obviously you made no mention of a dealer until Magnacharger confirmed it was bought from a 3rd party. Funny how it got so far without them being mentioned.

Also, if your dealer "picked it up" from Magnusun, why not just drive it back rather than chancing shipping?

Lastly, if they said the return label would "Next Day"..that is actually true. Standard UPS Ground shipping from one location in So Cal to another (Magnusun is in So Cal) would be one day service. The reason it took longer is it got lost. The flip side is..barring someone actually stealing it, since it was not travelling far, the odds of them finding it are high.
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote