Thread: rocket
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #270
2010camarolt

Drives: Victory Red 1LT
well i havent updated this in a while... i went to the c5 fest in indy! had a great time with the club and meeting a bunch of people from the forms. I got new wheel locks and a gallon of detail spray and a new wash mitt. Today i received a new torque wrench so i put my new wheel locks on and torqued them down. It was much easier then winging it tightening the lugs. still semi undecided what direction i want to go with my car. Want to do alot just dont know what to do first and then theres going to texas for c5 fest in may, if i want to go i have to start saving now so that put some of my plans on hold, dont know what to do first speaker upgrade, rims... 20s or 22s? 22s or a bit out of the price range but dont want to say i should have after i bought 20s, have to see more in person. and then theres performance, headers, ported intake manifold, and gears, wanted to do 3.73 but dont know if its feasible. need a new differential and all and then having new gears installed. cant make up my mind. :( and my parts are still at paint i need to get those back but i cant rush them hes doing me a favor.