CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueclyde View Post
What club sponsors this event?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dermo1989 View Post
EMCC is the sponsor Andy.
Thanks dermo1989; yes,the Eastern Michigan Camaro Club (emcamaro.org) sponsors this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
This event sounds great. I live in the Greater Cincinnati area and there's noting like this around here ever, not even smaller mostly-Camaro shows. I have family that lives not far from the Ypsilanti area so I'm going to attend this for sure. Has registration opened yet?
Cincy10SSRS, we'd love to see you at our event this coming year! You will not be disappointed! And Yes, Registration will be open on or near Feb 1st just as HDRDTD noted.

I also have a note of thanks to pass along from Barry Hensel (CSF Chairman; EMCC VP) to all who have responded to this event post thus far! Please tell everyone you know about our event. While the forum rules say we can only post events in our region (Great Lakes) we are not just a regional event! We are a National event, anyone and everyone is welcome to attend! Our participants have come from near 1/2 of the states in the USA, plus at least 3 Canadian provinces! Long distance awards have gone to people from Texas, Florida, Rhode Island and many states in-between! Last year (2013) long distance went to Quebec, Canada! On any given year of our event, we have participants from 10-13 states and Canada! Please help us spread the news!

Thanks for your support!