View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #10
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond View Post
Dylan... what role do you play at Adams?? Cause Canadian Tire seem to be stuck exclusively on Megguiars and Mothers. I only wish they supplied Adams products. I spent some time watching Junkman's videos and would like to follow his steps to the tee.... unfortunately my first wrong step was buying that crap polisher. It was all down hill from there! lol
My job list of titles doesn't fit on my business card LOL... being a small outfit (9 people total) a lot of us have to fill a lot of roles.

You likely will never see us in a place like Canadian Tire, Pep boys, Kragen, etc... reason is thats not our business model. As you can tell from our involvement here on the forum that customer interaction and education is just a big a part of our line as anything - we simply can't rely on the afterschool HS kid to do our products any justice on store shelves.

Plus, thats a market that competes on price, not quality... you have to hit that magic $6.99 price point (or whatever it may be) for Detail Spray, doesn't matter how well it works, it has to be cheap... being that ours retails at $12.95 people simply wouldn't understand why.

We're content being a boutique and speed shop brand... the world of mass retail simply isn't for us and we kind of like it that way.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote