View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefe's SS View Post
Hmmm. Which memory setting do you program in the Camaro for her? None, doesn't have it. I bet there's one set for you in the lexus. Nope, doesn't have it. How about the vented seats? Never noticed. Does the Camaros steering wheel tilt up and away when you shut it down? Nope. Didn't think so. Neither does Bonnies Lexus. When you're driving her around in the Camaro and your hot and she's cold who gets to decide? Both of us do. Just move the vents. Not a problem in the IS. I know it has dual controls, but we don't use them. Can you even get factory nav in the Camaro? Nope. But the AM ones are better. Back up camera? Nope. You do know that her wood inlay is real wood don't you. Doesn't look like it. Looks plastic to me. What's the point of real wood if it looks plastic? While you're turning a key she's left hers in her purse. Now THIS is a feature I would love in my Camaro. Press the unlock on your key fob twice and hold down. What happens? Don't know. Know try hers. Gotta admit the rear sun screen is nice to. Uh..... Huh?.... Auto adjust side view mirrors? Bonnies doesn't have them. Rain sensing wipers? Very annoying. Ever have them come on and smear the bugs and dirt. Gotta then reach up and fix it. PITA. I'm just busting your balls but I gotta say that I own an IS and am currently shopping Camaros and the interiors are night and day. Now if were talking quarter mile times she's got nothing for ya.
I see what you're saying. But actually, Bonnies IS-350 doesnt' have most of those features. It was a lot car. (She had to have it 'now') and still cost more than my Camaro. About 5k more.

I never related 'Features' with 'Interior' though.

BTW, what happens when you press the lock twice then hold it down?

Hers doesn't have auto mirrors, auto presets, nav, or any of that. My question, I guess, would be Why does that make it luxury? You have to pay for it, and you could get it after market in the Camaro anyway if you really wanted to. When I sit in my car it's lights out of a better feeling than hers. Hers is so generic feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT 79 View Post
Well thought out reply, I guess? The ls3 traps higher then the l99, as does the is-f. Unless your facepalming yourself for buying an auto?
The facepalm was in reference to all the threads and replies that seem to always go back to auto vs stick. a simple tranny tune to the auto and your M6 LS3 is ............................ nevermind.

See, I thought you were joking, and I returned the joke. But I guess you were serious.........