View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #50
SRT5939
Srt 5939

Drives: 2008 SRT8 Challenger Hemi Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
They absolutely qualified. The system won't put them in the ladder without it.

I told the guy to not ask the question if he didn't want to hear the answer. Tech will be cleaned up next year. It's much easier to deal with someone pissed they can't run without a DS loop than guys quoting safety issues. I promise this will be a focus next year and hope you all will back me when the complains start. But it will be a good thing. Also a completely different track.

Unlimited class and faster will change next year. Rules for these classes remained the same as last year and the cars met the rules so easy to defend whether right or wrong. This is 100% on me an I will own it. I have more to add but still making the trek home. Tks for the constructive discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
your in a tuff spot and I wouldn't want to be there. We have had the same issues in the MSHS. The cars go faster and faster every year. At some point you have to say enough is enough.
We have put in place NHRA rules for our events, if you don't follow the rules you can't race.
The waiver drivers sigh will not protect you from lawsuits. Way to much at stake for you not to be inforceing the rules.
PWR 393
F1D Pro Charger
250 DP N2O
Builder Bill Nag1
GForce 9" 390
Tunned By Brent at DTP
Home of the Fastest Hemi's in the World