View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #260
GFORCE1320

Drives: 05 GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdmax View Post
Sorry, I have not been on C5 much lately. We got the car back together last night and started it for the first time. So far so good.

We are pretty sure all the issues we have had are CAM related and we just pulled out the CAM from my Son's car after with less than 2,500 miles on it and if it had gone another 1,000 miles it would have probably done the same thing as my car. The CAM was terribly worn and the lobes were a mess. We know of at least 8 more people that have had the same CAM issue as me and are in the process of trying to address this some way.
How about you Jim, you get your car back on the road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
Yeah its not much but something is better than nothing

I'm sorry man. With the new Collision Center business opening up soon, buying a new house, working the work i do full time and everything else in life my schedule has been crazy to say the least. To top it all off i just got the car back yesterday, with it being about 90% complete. Currently running a 2800 stall and the car needs something close to 3800 or 4000, so im not expecting too much out of it just yet, but if the rain holds out this weekend i will be able to get some runs in. The new rear-end feels great man and i cant wait to see how it does on the track. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again for such a badass rear-end man!!!
I hear ya man, your a busy guy, don't know where you find the time to do it all LOL
GFORCE1320 is offline   Reply With Quote