View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting39 View Post
This information is for all the people that might be interested in being able to get 20" all season tires. I just talked to GM Chevrolet division. I asked them about being able to have a choice of 20" summer or all season tires with the RS package, they told me things could change by the start of production.

I think if enough of us inqury about this, they might consider this.

Their phone number is 1-800-950-2438
The E-mail is Chevrolet.com, go to help center, then go to contact, then to E-Mail division.
I doubt they will. GM already has a contract with Pirelli for so many summer tires and they most likely have already made and shipped them. Do you really think Pirelli will allow GM to go "Hey we no longer want all these thousands of summer tires you specially made for us. Can you make us some all season tires instead and you can have all the summer tires back. Unfortunately this means that you will be stuck with them for who knows how long causing you to lose ten's of thousands of dollars." Yea I don't thank so. This isn't like some of the other things GM has changed based on our feedback where GM already had the materials available for other trims. This scenario is imo out of GM's control atm. If you want all season tires for your 20's, you're better off waiting till next MY.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote