View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #320
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Well I hope you post some pictures in this thread and let me see how much you learned. I have more wives hating me because of all the loot you guys are spending!
I would be honored to have the king of clean look at the pics , It has been a long cold snowy winter here , And any wax that I had on my car is long gone. I must confess to you that I would take my car to the touchless car wash many times this winter and after the dryer I would take the cheap micro-fiber towels I got from Sam's club and wipe my car down ,AAHHH I was careful and did from the top down ,but after watching your Video of that subject I felt like a dumbass and thus i got swirls , Anyways in a month or so I should be able to get to work and I will post some pics of what a Wisconsin winter did as a daily driver , to what it looks like after closely following "Junkman's" bible of clean!!! I got everything you said on the way,( god I love Amazon /E-bay) got the 7424xp for $113 shipped and found all your products you recommended , I also plugged your name in whenever I could to let these folks that sell this stuff know that YOU were the one responsible for me buying it, Hope they give you some free stuff/$ they should as I bet you are responsible for a good % of their sales . The wife will just have to be mad , A man has to do what a man has to do ! I been married for 24 years so I aint worried about getting cut off haha , Thanks again man , and I will post some pics as I start and when finished I cant wait as Victory red all shined up looks awesome and turns heads everywhere .
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote