View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Talking Its Official!!!!! I am Moving To Vegas For Sure!

Yes folks my family and I are moving back to Vegas from Georgia! I just sold some key items for the price I was asking(a tractor, attachments, and my flatbed car hauler that I bought in Vegas to move my 68 Camaro out here with) I made a bundle price and sold it all tonight, now I have moving money!
We are planning the trip as soon as the beginning of September because we have a couple of exotic parrots and want to transport them during a cooler part of the year and get them acclimated to Vegas starting with the cooler weather.
Once I am there I am planning on detailing Lil'Blue from end to end and getting all this Georgia red clay and dust out of every nook and cranny. My car wont know what to do because it no longer has to go up and down a 3/4 mile dirt road twice a day on average, and it wont have to do over 500 miles a week.
I am looking forward to hooking up with Sin City Camaro Club for the first time and meeting all you good folk. Once I get there I will announce my arrival on this forum, I will be living in North east area right near Nellis AFB....My moms house lol. I will be looking to buy a house in that same area as well. I know Vegas pretty well so getting around will be no issue for me, however I am not looking forward to the big registration fees (by the way what am I looking at for registration fees on a $27000 1LT Camaro out there?) and I am not looking forward to those bi yearly smog checks, and those long waits at the DMV. however I do remember driving all the way out to the west end of Flamingo to go to the DMV, that was the fastest one in town, are they still the fastest?

Any how I will keep you all posted, once i get settled and see what I will be making in a new job out there, there may be a chance of me trading my Camaro in for a vert or even and SS, however I only want a pre '13, I just dont like the looks of the new ones, maybe I just gotta see one in person.