View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #6
Mark-HD

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange SS
I choose the maggie because of the OEM cars I have driven with a roots style SC. I can't speak to the automatic because I have a manual but if you install a stock Magnuson kit with the 3.8 inch pulley your boost will be tame. Using the stock tune and no headers will give you a very reliable everyday driver that will last you. You can even buy a 36k/36 month drive train warranty if you want. The low end torque is there on command. You will not believe the power. You guys out there with the automatics talk to him about the AFM....Good luck. I have 8000 miles on mine and no regrets and no issues....
2010 Camaro SS, M6, MTI shifter and sway bars, GM quarter flares, Corsa catback, Roto-Fab CAI, 30% tinted windows, Lloyd's custom mats, Hawk ceramic pads, Pedders lower coils, Magnuson supercharger with 3.6 pulley, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Kook's LT's1 7/8 w/cats, Lingenfelter/SLP billet pedals, KW V'3 Coilovers, RevExtreme catch can, ---Ordered--- IconZ LS7 9 & 11" polished wheels!. Dyno'd 563.05 HP, 543.86 Torq.

Last edited by Mark-HD; 04-22-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Mark-HD is offline   Reply With Quote