View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Kelly@PCMofNC

Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Some of our recent builds!

Hey all, I just wanted to spend a moment sharing some of our recent builds. I regretfully don't post as much as I should, we always seem to have a lot going on in the shop and it's hard to take the time to "blog" about what we've been up to!

I do try and be diligent about updating our Facebook - we are pretty active on there. Add us if you want to see some eye candy!! PCM of NC Facebook. I also try and put up as many videos as I can on YouTube - PCM of NC YouTube Channel.

Some of you may already know us, some may not - we've been around for more than ten years now, we are located in Mooresville, NC which is just above Charlotte. Our focus is late-model GM performance and tuning (we have a Dynojet 224 loading dyno). We seem to be known for our work with the Trailblazer SS's - and while we do make a lot of parts in-house for those - the TBSS is only a small fraction of what we do here! We can handle pretty much everything LS-based, and we do a ton of work on LS2/LS3/L99/LS7 Camaros & Corvettes!

We recently moved into a new location (about 5 miles from where we used to be). We are adding an addition to be a dedicated dyno room, and when that's finished we plan to have an open house so everyone can come check us out. We are a full service shop, we do everything from bolt on installations & dyno tuning to heads and cam installs, superchargers, nitrous, and everything in between! We also take on many complicated wiring projects (such as making a harness that plug and plays a 4L80e into a car that came with a 6L80e - even retaining trans temp gauge!) EFI connection swaps (where we put LS style ignition on LT1's and older small blocks).

Oh yeah - some have asked about the school bus in my signature. We did the engine wiring harness and tuning on that! It's a turbocharged 5.3L truck motor. If you think you get looks driving around in your camaro - you should see the attention this thing got!! People just stared in shock (horror??) as we blew by. This bus was used in the Nitro Circus movie, I believe they jumped a 163 ft gap with it! If you look hard enough in the movie you can see our sticker on the side of it. The rest of the bus was built by our dear friends at Custom's by Bigun!

Alvin is our senior tuner, he has been tuning GM's for more than twelve years now, from the stock cars to 1500hp cars and everything in between! Having been a tuner for so long, he has a knack for putting together great packages that offer fantastic performance as well as driveability. We won't steer you towards products with high profit margins just for the sake of making a buck - we are genuinely interested in the best fit for your vehicle. Our reputation is very important to us and we want happy customers - we will do everything we can to ensure we meet your goals.

If you have a custom set up in mind (i.e. turbo) we can do that too - we work closely with three fantastic fabricators who can make whatever your heart desires!

Alvin and I try to visit the Cars & Coffee events in Charlotte, we'll be at the next one in January with our TVS 2300 supercharged Trailblazer SS, and our own 2010 Camaro RS/SS, so stop by and say hello!

Here are just a few of our recent Camaro builds to get the gears turning, check 'em out! They all have dyno graphs posted so you can check out the gains. Also here is a link to some of the other builds we've done - Customer Build Blogs. My 2013 resolution is to write about ALL of our builds, not just some!

2011 Camaro LS3 Heads & Cam Package

2010 Camaro TVS 2300 Cam, Suspension and Fuel System (I have to add pics of this one...with ZL1 wheels it looks so evil!!)

2010 Camaro 418ci Procharger F1R Build

2010 LS3 Camaro TVS 2300 & Fuel System

2010 Kenne Bell Camaro Headers & Cam Install

If you've been thinking about adding a little more get up and go to your Camaro, shoot me a PM or email sales@pcmofnc.com and I will be glad to help!
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote