View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
Hello Brandon,

Not to be a brat or anything, but to say you are a third party opinion when you are a reseller of their parts parts is not an objective review. If it is, I will have 45 or so of our active dealerships express their opinions of Pedders.

There is no one here, including myself, saying anything but good things about your product line.

take care
mike
dms
Mike,

Brandon was simply stating that they have one of the fastest IRS Corvettes around and all of 1132 RWHP is being put down through our suspension and drivetrain components. You have loyal dealers talking about your products and that is fine; I don't call them out.

In fact most of the fastest drag Corvettes including the fastest S/C Corvette built by ECS uses our suspension because it works and we know how to tune a chassis. It's going to be the same with the Camaro. If the customer wants a well engineered suspension made for there specific application we'll provide it.

We obviously have different ways of tuning a chassis and that's fine. I guess customers will find out when they hit the track and see who is winning and running the best times. I don't want to go down this path because honestly customers don't want to see it. What are the benefits of your products? What are the benefits of our products? That's all potential customers as well as enthusiast want to know and they can choose.

Kind regards,
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote