View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #26
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauwulf View Post
More midrange torque (if the dyno work was good).... way less price. I'll be looking for the torque on corner exit. Top end is good for places like Daytona but, the tracks I'll be running at need good exit speed!

But, after seeing the photos, I'm not too sure about the right side collector.... The left side looks OK but that right side looks... abbreviated and the quick turn into the collector looks "funky".

It would also probably be better if the mounting plates were dye punched rather than hand made..... but, it takes one hellova press to do 1/4" stainless!

One reason I decided to wait for these is that they have a facility in my hometown. Local industry there is hurting so, I want to support their product.....

I do have pretty high standards and, from what I'm seeing so far, these are right on the line of being acceptable. They need to perform "as advertised" to stay on my list....
Yea......I am there with you on the design part. That's why I went with ARH. Now I am not sure where it says ARH has less mid-range boost in power...

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote