View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #97
RoachDad

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePick06 View Post
Yessir, ZL1 comes with no-lift shift...awesome feature as I something similar on my trackbike (2006 R6) and it makes up shifting way quicker; no clutch needed on the bike Just keep it pinned and shift away I just watched the video again and he definitely uses the "NO LIFT SHIFT" feature in the 2nd run as you hear the tires chirp when he shifts to 2nd gear...that sound signifies he's powershifting (fortunately GM designed the feature to be used under warranty) & it basically keeps the torque built up in between shifts so you don't lose power. So in the ZL1 you will floor the gas pedal and use the clutch and upshift like normal but keep your right foot down, don't lift! (Hence "NO LIFT" shift)

Google the feature or read some of the ZL1 reviews on this site again in case you missed it!
are you saying that we can't speed shift or "no-lift shift" with the 2010 cars? There is a rev limiter so i assumed it was no problem. I have only had mine a couple weeks and have not been very hard on it yet. Thanks for any help.
RoachDad is offline   Reply With Quote