View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #365
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
IPF Thanks you!

Thanks for the kind words Nut! We really strive hard to support our customers in a timely manner and always try to be available whenever possible.

I hope you having fun with your car!

Thanks,

Jesse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
Since Sixjak probably can't respond, let me say that the IPF kit is backed by EDS and has the ability to tune your camaro with any type of bolt ons. I have found that the guys at IPF and EDS are great at turning your tune around as quickly as possible. I have even gotten a tune worked on a Sunday when I was installing. I can't tell you how happy I am with the maturity of the kit and the service after the install to get your tune just right.
I am not after a track car but I wanted a reliable kit that could be tracked once in awhile. I have experience with other supercharged car, V8, but this kit was by far the easiest install.
Don't get caught up in the call outs by others. This is usually an indication of someone trying to prove out something. There seems to be many changes to these kits lately which leads me to believe these are not mature enough yet.

Last edited by IPF-Tuning; 11-01-2012 at 04:33 PM.