View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebagofdounuts View Post
I'M BACK !!
No PROBLEMS , not from what you claim ,,That's bad passing it on to someone else and not telling them the truth in why you are selling it .Maybe you should sell your car and stop blaming Airaid for the lack in performance of your own car , you may have altered your car to where you should BLAME your self not Airaid because everyone else is HAPPY with theirs ..

I'm glad you done your research before you bought his , but let me tell you Airaid is a good intake I think and maybe others agree with me that there is more to this story thats not being told .
Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
ummm... that's because no one else has actually taken the time to dyno their cars and verify things... the few people that have really tested their Airaids either on the dyno or at the track report NO GAINS or WORSE...

Some people have realized the Emperor has NO CLOTHES...

And it appears you SELL Airaids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebagofdounuts View Post

Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
so you have Airaids to sell and you come in here and undermine a member trying to sell his? I think there are rules about that... ????
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote