View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #398
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespymaster View Post
Perfect combo of mods........................
Thanks Kelly....lots of us have lots to do to catch up to either of the rides you've built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
THAT is what keeps me here LMAO

Eventually im going to get more ballsie and just say "screw it" and put long tubes high flo cats and cam this beast haha
It's like drinking Chocolate Yahoo....once you do it, you'll ask yourself why you didn't earlier. LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
haha +1 with both of those
Grant knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
The Sizzle is Sizzling brother, looks bad ass man!~!
Thanks Tim....means alot coming from somebody who's had their whip in what....4 magazines now?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmokinSS View Post
I forgot. Why isn't this a COTW yet?
Lookin sick as always!
I dunno sir..?!... Right on....thanks Phil!

Had some fun over the weekend. Finally installed a new grind I've been wanting to flog. Its a 235ish/245ish .621ish/.647ish at 110+2 ish (since some folks are all sketchy about sharing their work I added the "ish." But you can read between the lines.)

Need to dial in some decel fuel tables and trim it out a little. Dyno day on the 11th so I'll most likely toss it up and see if we can break 500 uncorrected.

Also put the car in with the Camaro Club of New Mexico cars next to the Pink Pace Car yesterday at the New Mexico Cancer Society Breast Walk event. Helped raise some funds to donate to them. What a good cause and we had an awesome turnout!!

With the Coilovers, the new Cam, and fresh meats, the car is another animal.....

Enjoy!
Ivan

Attached Images

Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote