View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #12
JHart
I haz camaro again :)

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
Do what i did. I have a few friends, who led me to my daily. I bought a 1994 Acura Integra GS-R. The car has 275,000 miles on it, but has been owned by 3 people, the first 2 being the father and daughter, who drove the vehicle pretty much like a family car, and had all service maintained at the dealership the vehicle was bought new, and had a carfax for the next owner. Anyway, The p/o then bought the car, and him being an ASE master technician at a Honda dealership(Acura is the same as Honda for anyone who doesn't know, which i'm sure most do), so he kept upkeep on the vehicle while his wife drove this car as a daily for 5 years. He gave me all the previous owners records and report, and knowing my buddy well he told me everything he had to do to the vehicle while in his ownership, and showed me every problem wrong with the vehicle. i bought the vehicle for 2,000 and have put 600 in it in mods, maintainence, and upkeep, and plan to drive the vehicle 275k more so my camaro can be babied like i want to. Long story short, with a vehicle with high mileage, check the background, and think the more information provided about vehicle history the better.

2010 silverado z71 ccsb(sold, old dd)
2010 camaro1ss(sold, missed, will have another someday)
JHart is offline   Reply With Quote