View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
The Flash

Drives: Firebird 95, Equinox 05, Camaro 2SS
USEFUL SUSPENSION TUNING REFERENCE COURTESY OF MUSCLE CAR POWER MAGAZINE!

I got a useful reference material for those CAMARO owners decided to modify their stock suspension.

Trying to keep up with some overdue reading material, I just read this weekend the February issue of MUSCLE CAR POWER magazine (edited by BECKETT MEDIA LLC).

Pages 56 to 59 contain a step by step guideline on installing EIBACH'S PRO-KIT and EIBACH's ANTI-ROLL KIT SUSPENSION SYSTEM, the text and photos by Matt Emery (35 photos in total!) .

Even though the article was meant to describe the installation process on the EIBACH kits, I found plenty of useful recommendations, warnings and tips that actually apply to dissasembling/dismounting the 2010 CAMARO suspension and replacing all or part of it with any aftermarket or OEM parts.

Perhaps you can still find this magazine at a local newsstand or borrow it from a friend. It will be worth your time and effort to get it and save it for future reference.

Hope those of you planning to undertake this work can get access to the info in that magazine and put it to good use.

Good luck and safe riding!

The Flash